Lenovo IdeaPad 100S-11IBY BIOS Update Windows 10 – The Lenovo IdeaPad 100S-11IBY BIOS Update Windows 10 is a fundamental part of your computer system that contains basic control functions. This is a firmware that is the most basic set of instructions that your computer needs to start and start your computer. It is loaded into the computer’s memory when it is turned on. Unfortunately, the BIOS sometimes can be damaged or deleted due to user error or malicious programs, which makes your computer stand still and / or unusable. If this happens, you must reinstall your BIOS. We offer the Lenovo IdeaPad 100S-11IBY BIOS Update for Windows 10 by an appropriate installation guide. It is quite simple to download the Lenovo IdeaPad 100S-11IBY BIOS Update Windows 10, just simply click the “Download Link” below.
The Lenovo IdeaPad 100S-11IBY’s 11.6-inch display has a resolution of 1,366 over 768, a feature of the low-budget notebook category. HP Stream 13, Lenovo S21e-20, E-Fun Nextbook 10.1 and Dell Inspiron 15 Non-Touch (3531) offer the same resolution. Screens with higher Full HD resolution are usually found in more expensive systems. Therefore, it is advisable to use a resolution of 720p to reduce costs. The viewing angles on the IdeaPad 100S-11 are not excellent, however, there is definitely a great place. The image becomes very dark and fades quickly if it moves too far from the center of the screen (or too high or low), a problem that we also encounter with the HP Stream 13. Otherwise, it is usually clear and bright.
The storage of 32 GB eMMC flash memory, with approximately 25 GB free, is not really generous, but it is not far from other systems in this range. The HP Stream 13 has the same amount, while the Lenovo S21e-20 offers 64 GB. The Dell Inspiron 15 Non-Touch is a higher-budget system, with a much larger hard drive of 500 GB. Chromebooks in the same price range offer 16GB of storage, such as the Asus Chromebook Flip. Connectivity options include two USB 2.0 ports on the right side of the laptop, an HDMI port, a headphone jack and a 2-in-1 card reader (SD and MMC) on the left, allowing you to zoom. In storage for a bit. There are also Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n technologies for wireless connectivity. Lenovo covers the laptop with a one-year warranty. The system includes an Intel Atom Z3735F 1.33 GHz processor, Intel HD graphics cards and 2 GB of memory. Like many small budget laptops, IdeaPad has a 32-bit operating system; therefore, it could not finish many of our 64-bit performance tests. He performed well in those he could perform, scoring 1,399 points in the PCMark 8 Work Conventional test and 1,174 points in the 3DMark Cloud Gate test. However, its most expensive competitors won with the best overall scores for HP Stream 13 (1,771 in PCMark 8, 1,245 in 3DMark Cloud Gate), the Lenovo S21e-20 (1,533 in PCMark 8, 1,150 in 3DMark Cloud Gate), the Acer Aspire One Cloudbook 14 (A01-431-C1FZ) equipped with Intel Celeron (1,561 in PCMark 8, 1,513 in 3DMark Cloud Gate) and the Dell Inspiron 15 Non-Touch (1,554 in PCMark 8, 1,213 in 3DMark Cloud Gate).
Lenovo IdeaPad 100S-11IBY Windows 10 BIOS Update
Here, we offer Direct Download Link for Lenovo IdeaPad 100S-11IBY BIOS Update Windows 10 64-bit. The BIOS is original, not repacked or modified by us anyway. Just simply click the “Download Link” below.
- Download the Lenovo IdeaPad 100S-11IBY BIOS Update.
- Extract the downloaded file.
- Double click on .exe file.
- This will open a dialog box that will prompt you to extract the required BIOS files. Accept and extract the files in the same directory as the downloaded file.
Note the exact name of the extracted file ‘.BIO’.
- Copy the extracted file ‘.BIO’ and the IFLASH.exe files to a USB flash drive with the correct format. Restart your computer when you finish.
At the start, press F1 or F2 after turning on the computer. Some Lenovo products have a small Novo button on the side (next to the power button) that you can press to access the BIOS Setup Utility. You may need to enter the BIOS once this screen is displayed.
- Select “Enable USB boot” on the selection screen OR configure your USB device as the first boot device from the boot configuration menu (with the arrow keys and Enter) at the DOS prompt.
- Press the F10 key and save the BIOS settings when finished.
- Start your PC from the USB device where you copied the files when you request it. If your BIOS has a predefined key for booting the BIOS, use it instead.
In the dialog message, choose the update of the disk drive.
- Choose the USB drive that contains the file and choose the BIOS version you want to install. The biography will be installed automatically. On some motherboards, you may need to write “IFLASH / PF _____.BIO” without quotes, where _____ is the name of the .BIO file you have written down.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Then exit the BIOS setup and restart your computer.
- Lenovo IdeaPad 100S-11IBY BIOS Update successfully installed.
Lenovo IdeaPad 100S-11IBY BIOS Windows 10 Update
Lenovo IdeaPad 100S-11IBY BIOS Package
Lenovo IdeaPad 100S-11IBY System BIOS