Lenovo IdeaPad L340-17API BIOS Update Windows 10 – The Lenovo IdeaPad L340-17API BIOS Update Windows 10 is a fundamental part of your computer system that contains basic control functions. This is a firmware that is the most basic set of instructions that your computer needs to start and start your computer. It is loaded into the computer’s memory when it is turned on. Unfortunately, the BIOS sometimes can be damaged or deleted due to user error or malicious programs, which makes your computer stand still and / or unusable. If this happens, you must reinstall your BIOS. We offer the Lenovo IdeaPad L340-17API BIOS Update for Windows 10 by an appropriate installation guide. It is quite simple to download the Lenovo IdeaPad L340-17API BIOS Update Windows 10, just simply click the “Download Link” below.
Let’s continue with the exclusive component here, the latest generation AMD Quad Core Ryzen 5 3500U processor with low consumption. Announced at the beginning of the year, it happens to the Ryzen 5 2500U with a gain of plus and minus 10% in terms of power, which would give it a level close to the Quad Core i5-8265U. In fact, the current use is well supported and can even address the missions of photo editing, video editing and calculation of lights without moving too much. Especially since the APU is compatible with 8 GB of RAM, a total enough to navigate fluently in multitasking.
The AMD Radeon Vega 8 chipset integrated into the processor supports graphic representation, which includes the high level of the Intel UHD 620 chip for Whiskey Lake GPUs. Although the latter is similar to a GeForce 920MX in terms of performance, the Vega 8 will be identical to a GeForce 940MX and will allow a small game definition and average details (1600 x 900 px). So let’s take a look at storage. This is a hybrid solution consisting of a dedicated 128 GB SSD and a 1000 GB hard drive that will be decisive from the point of view of responsiveness. In principle, the SSD can host the operating system and programs, while the hard drive will be responsible for storing your game library, thus ensuring effective overall performance, fast activation / deactivation phases and accelerated data copies. flow. Finally, Lenovo offers its IdeaPad L340-17API a battery life of 7 hours. A total that we moderate, however, given the low capacity of the battery, which should not leave more than 5 hours in web browsing with active Wi-Fi. Good point, Lenovo has equipped the PC with RapidCharge technology that allows “recover 2 hours of autonomy in just 15 minutes.”
Lenovo IdeaPad L340-17API Windows 10 BIOS Update
Here, we offer Direct Download Link for Lenovo IdeaPad L340-17API BIOS Update Windows 10 64-bit. The BIOS is original, not repacked or modified by us anyway. Just simply click the “Download Link” below.
- Download the Lenovo IdeaPad L340-17API BIOS Update.
- Extract the downloaded file.
- Double click on .exe file.
- This will open a dialog box that will prompt you to extract the required BIOS files. Accept and extract the files in the same directory as the downloaded file.
Note the exact name of the extracted file ‘.BIO’.
- Copy the extracted file ‘.BIO’ and the IFLASH.exe files to a USB flash drive with the correct format. Restart your computer when you finish.
At the start, press F1 or F2 after turning on the computer. Some Lenovo products have a small Novo button on the side (next to the power button) that you can press to access the BIOS Setup Utility. You may need to enter the BIOS once this screen is displayed.
- Select “Enable USB boot” on the selection screen OR configure your USB device as the first boot device from the boot configuration menu (with the arrow keys and Enter) at the DOS prompt.
- Press the F10 key and save the BIOS settings when finished.
- Start your PC from the USB device where you copied the files when you request it. If your BIOS has a predefined key for booting the BIOS, use it instead.
In the dialog message, choose the update of the disk drive.
- Choose the USB drive that contains the file and choose the BIOS version you want to install. The biography will be installed automatically. On some motherboards, you may need to write “IFLASH / PF _____.BIO” without quotes, where _____ is the name of the .BIO file you have written down.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Then exit the BIOS setup and restart your computer.
- Lenovo IdeaPad L340-17API BIOS Update successfully installed.
Note: Don’t turn off the laptop when your laptop flashing Lenovo IdeaPad L340-17API BIOS Update Windows 10.
Lenovo IdeaPad L340-17API BIOS Windows 10 Update
Lenovo IdeaPad L340-17API BIOS/UEFI