Lenovo IdeaPad S145-15AST BIOS Update Windows 10 – The Lenovo IdeaPad S145-15AST BIOS Update Windows 10 is a fundamental part of your computer system that contains basic control functions. This is a firmware that is the most basic set of instructions that your computer needs to start and start your computer. It is loaded into the computer’s memory when it is turned on. Unfortunately, the BIOS sometimes can be damaged or deleted due to user error or malicious programs, which makes your computer stand still and / or unusable. If this happens, you must reinstall your BIOS. We offer the Lenovo IdeaPad S145-15AST BIOS Update for Windows 10 by an appropriate installation guide. It is quite simple to download the Lenovo IdeaPad S145-15AST BIOS Update Windows 10, just simply click the “Download Link” below.
Lenovo today announced the launch of a new series of IdeaPad L340 and S145 laptops. The product will be launched in the domestic market from Lenovo’s official online sales. Lenovo has strengthened its portfolio of affordable IdeaPad ‘L’ series. The L340 notebook will be available in 15.6 “and 17.3” displays. Among the high-performance products based on Intel’s “Whiskey Lake” series of core processors, several products with Pentium Gold and Celeron processors will be on the market. Some 15.6-inch models also incorporate the NVIDIA GeForce MX230 external graphics card, which provides high-quality graphics.
They also launched the IdeaPad L340 series, with AMD’s second-generation Mobile Rizzen processor. The second-generation Rizen mobile processor runs on low-power dual-core and quad-core systems and comes standard with Radeon-Vega graphics. We have included the SSD in the basic configuration of all the L340 notebook product models. TrueBlock Privacy Shutter, a physical webcam cache, has been applied. In addition, high-speed charging technology that can load up to 80% in the discharge state applies only for approximately one hour of charging. You can use up to 9.5 hours. Lenovo’s IdeaPad ultra-thin product line, the IdeaPad S145 S series laptops, is also on the market this time. The S145 is available in two sizes, 14 inches and 15.6 inches. The minimum weight is 2 kg. It is compatible with Dolby Audio and has a battery that can last up to 6.5 hours. The S145 has also been subdivided into models with Pentium Gold and Celeron processors, as well as the Intel Whiskey Lake processor series. Lenovo has launched its IdeaPad series with the series “C (Convertible)” and “D (removable)”, starting with the new “Legacy Series” and “S (Slim) that I intend to develop.
Lenovo IdeaPad S145-15AST Windows 10 BIOS Update
Here, we offer Direct Download Link for Lenovo IdeaPad S145-15AST BIOS Update Windows 10 64-bit. The BIOS is original, not repacked or modified by us anyway. Just simply click the “Download Link” below.
- Download the Lenovo IdeaPad S145-15AST BIOS Update.
- Extract the downloaded file.
- Double click on .exe file.
- This will open a dialog box that will prompt you to extract the required BIOS files. Accept and extract the files in the same directory as the downloaded file.
Note the exact name of the extracted file ‘.BIO’.
- Copy the extracted file ‘.BIO’ and the IFLASH.exe files to a USB flash drive with the correct format. Restart your computer when you finish.
At the start, press F1 or F2 after turning on the computer. Some Lenovo products have a small Novo button on the side (next to the power button) that you can press to access the BIOS Setup Utility. You may need to enter the BIOS once this screen is displayed.
- Select “Enable USB boot” on the selection screen OR configure your USB device as the first boot device from the boot configuration menu (with the arrow keys and Enter) at the DOS prompt.
- Press the F10 key and save the BIOS settings when finished.
- Start your PC from the USB device where you copied the files when you request it. If your BIOS has a predefined key for booting the BIOS, use it instead.
In the dialog message, choose the update of the disk drive.
- Choose the USB drive that contains the file and choose the BIOS version you want to install. The biography will be installed automatically. On some motherboards, you may need to write “IFLASH / PF _____.BIO” without quotes, where _____ is the name of the .BIO file you have written down.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Then exit the BIOS setup and restart your computer.
- Lenovo IdeaPad S145-15AST BIOS Update successfully installed.
Note: Don’t turn off the laptop when your laptop flashing Lenovo IdeaPad S145-15AST BIOS Update Windows 10.
Lenovo IdeaPad S145-15AST BIOS Windows 10 Update
Lenovo IdeaPad S145-15AST BIOS/UEFI