Lenovo ThinkPad E490s BIOS Update Windows 10 – The Lenovo ThinkPad E490s BIOS Update Windows 10 is a fundamental part of your computer system that contains basic control functions. This is a firmware that is the most basic set of instructions that your computer needs to start and start your computer. It is loaded into the computer’s memory when it is turned on. Unfortunately, the BIOS sometimes can be damaged or deleted due to user error or malicious programs, which makes your computer stand still and / or unusable. If this happens, you must reinstall your BIOS. We offer the Lenovo ThinkPad E490s BIOS Update for Windows 10 by an appropriate installation guide. It is quite simple to download the Lenovo ThinkPad E490s BIOS Update Windows 10, just simply click the “Download Link” below.
In addition to the thinnest chassis, Lenovo seems to incorporate other features to the E490 that are not available in the E490. For example, the ThinkPad E490s introduces ThinkShutter, a mechanical camera shutter introduced in the latest generation of the more expensive ThinkPad T Series. In addition, all ThinkPad E490 units will be equipped with a fingerprint reader. (optional on the E490) and each E490 will have an IPS FHD screen (1920×1080). The basic models of the E490 are equipped with LCD HD TN (1,366 x 768).
The remaining specifications of the E490 and E490 appear identical. Both models have DDR-2400 RAM with two RAM sockets and both models will be available with a dedicated graphics processor, this time it seems to be the AMD Radeon RX 550X. Although the disclosed specifications do not explicitly indicate which processors are used, there is no doubt that the E490 and its larger cousin will be equipped with Intel “Whiskey Lake” processors, such as the Core i5-8265U. It is not clear when Lenovo will officially announce the ThinkPads E490, E490 and E590. But since their support sites are already online, an official announcement can not be far away.
Lenovo ThinkPad E490s Windows 10 BIOS Update
Here, we offer Direct Download Link for Lenovo ThinkPad E490s BIOS Update Windows 10 64-bit. The BIOS is original, not repacked or modified by us anyway. Just simply click the “Download Link” below.
- Download the Lenovo ThinkPad E490s BIOS Update.
- Extract the downloaded file.
- Double click on .exe file.
- This will open a dialog box that will prompt you to extract the required BIOS files. Accept and extract the files in the same directory as the downloaded file.
Note the exact name of the extracted file ‘.BIO’.
- Copy the extracted file ‘.BIO’ and the IFLASH.exe files to a USB flash drive with the correct format. Restart your computer when you finish.
At the start, press F1 or F2 after turning on the computer. Some Lenovo products have a small Novo button on the side (next to the power button) that you can press to access the BIOS Setup Utility. You may need to enter the BIOS once this screen is displayed.
- Select “Enable USB boot” on the selection screen OR configure your USB device as the first boot device from the boot configuration menu (with the arrow keys and Enter) at the DOS prompt.
- Press the F10 key and save the BIOS settings when finished.
- Start your PC from the USB device where you copied the files when you request it. If your BIOS has a predefined key for booting the BIOS, use it instead.
In the dialog message, choose the update of the disk drive.
- Choose the USB drive that contains the file and choose the BIOS version you want to install. The biography will be installed automatically. On some motherboards, you may need to write “IFLASH / PF _____.BIO” without quotes, where _____ is the name of the .BIO file you have written down.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Then exit the BIOS setup and restart your computer.
- Lenovo ThinkPad E490s BIOS Update successfully installed.
Note: Don’t turn off the laptop when your laptop flashing Lenovo ThinkPad E490s BIOS Update Windows 10.