Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 BIOS Update Windows 8.1 – The Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 BIOS Update Windows 8.1 is a fundamental part of your computer system that contains basic control functions. This is a firmware that is the most basic set of instructions that your computer needs to start and start your computer. It is loaded into the computer’s memory when it is turned on. Unfortunately, the BIOS sometimes can be damaged or deleted due to user error or malicious programs, which makes your computer stand still and / or unusable. If this happens, you must reinstall your BIOS. We offer the Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 BIOS Update for Windows 8.1 by an appropriate installation guide. It is quite simple to download the Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 BIOS Update Windows 8.1, just simply click the “Download Link” below.
As with the previous model, most of the interfaces have been distributed on the sides, so that the front only contains the speaker’s mesh and the back is occupied only by the battery and the hinges. The selection of the interface has also been modernized and modified. Lenovo has now forgotten the eSATA port and instead includes two equally fast USB 3.0 ports, for a total of three USB ports in total. Another change has been made to the VGA port, which is now between the HDMI port and the power input. This allows you to create an orderly desktop with a multi-monitor configuration, although placing it to the left of the device would have been more comfortable for right-handed users using a separate mouse.
The interfaces on the back of the device would have been the ideal scenario. For wireless communications, Lenovo has adopted the Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230. The connection board is compatible with the WLAN a / b / g / n standards, as well as communications with other devices through the Bluetooth standard. 4.0 current or Wi-Fi Direct. In addition, compatible televisions and monitors can be controlled wirelessly through Intel Wireless Display technology. Another possibility to connect to a network is the Gigabit Ethernet port, whose chip is provided by Realtek. With ThinkVantage tools installed, Lenovo provides a complete and useful software package. For example, data protection is provided by Lenovo’s Airbag Protection solution, which shuts down the hard drive quickly if a sudden movement or fall of the laptop is detected. The accessories supplied with the delivery can be quickly summarized as they only include the battery, the AC adapter and a quick start guide that shows the instructions for the electronic manuals. Loosening the three screws on the bottom of the unit provides access to the RAM, hard drive, WLAN card, CMOS battery and even the cooling fan to level or clean. In addition to this, users also have a free port, suitable for mSATA and miniPCIe cards, and therefore can be equipped with an SSD or WWAN cache card. As a standard, Lenovo offers a 12-month shipping guarantee. In addition, Lenovo also offers optional expansion packages in its online store. The most affordable of them is Lenovo’s ThinkPlus for 2 years, which will offer buyers a one-time payment of 44 euros.
Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 Windows 8.1 BIOS Update
Here, we offer Direct Download Link for Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 BIOS Update Windows 8.1 64-bit. The BIOS is original, not repacked or modified by us anyway. Just simply click the “Download Link” below.
- Download the Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 BIOS Update.
- Extract the downloaded file.
- Double click on .exe file.
- This will open a dialog box that will prompt you to extract the required BIOS files. Accept and extract the files in the same directory as the downloaded file.
Note the exact name of the extracted file ‘.BIO’.
- Copy the extracted file ‘.BIO’ and the IFLASH.exe files to a USB flash drive with the correct format. Restart your computer when you finish.
At the start, press F1 or F2 after turning on the computer. Some Lenovo products have a small Novo button on the side (next to the power button) that you can press to access the BIOS Setup Utility. You may need to enter the BIOS once this screen is displayed.
- Select “Enable USB boot” on the selection screen OR configure your USB device as the first boot device from the boot configuration menu (with the arrow keys and Enter) at the DOS prompt.
- Press the F10 key and save the BIOS settings when finished.
- Start your PC from the USB device where you copied the files when you request it. If your BIOS has a predefined key for booting the BIOS, use it instead.
In the dialog message, choose the update of the disk drive.
- Choose the USB drive that contains the file and choose the BIOS version you want to install. The biography will be installed automatically. On some motherboards, you may need to write “IFLASH / PF _____.BIO” without quotes, where _____ is the name of the .BIO file you have written down.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Then exit the BIOS setup and restart your computer.
- Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 BIOS Update successfully installed.
Note: Don’t turn off the laptop when your laptop flashing Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 BIOS Update Windows 8.1.