Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme BIOS Update Windows 10 – The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme BIOS Update Windows 10 is a fundamental part of your computer system that contains basic control functions. This is a firmware that is the most basic set of instructions that your computer needs to start and start your computer. It is loaded into the computer’s memory when it is turned on. Unfortunately, the BIOS sometimes can be damaged or deleted due to user error or malicious programs, which makes your computer stand still and / or unusable. If this happens, you must reinstall your BIOS. We offer the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme BIOS Update for Windows 10 by an appropriate installation guide. It is quite simple to download the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme BIOS Update Windows 10, just simply click the “Download Link” below.
The ThinkPad X1 Extreme will sound very familiar if you already know the current ThinkPad X1 Carbon. The black chassis design is also similar to the other current products of the X1 series with the colorful X1 logo on the cover. The entire base is made of aluminum alloy with a thin black surface. The stability is excellent and we can only lightly press the center of the base unit. However, this should not be a problem even for heavy typists. There is a long support leg on the back of the base unit, as well as two smaller ones on the front, so the case is very stable on flat surfaces.
However, there is a criticism: the surfaces attract fingerprints and dirt, which is also a major disadvantage compared to the aluminum case of the Apple MacBook Pro. ThinkPads tend to show grease stains after use, which should also be the case here. However, the construction quality of the base unit is perfect and there is no problem. The connection to the screen is managed by a black central hinge. It does a decent job, but it can not avoid some bounces when it adjusts the opening angle (up to 180 degrees). The vibrations of light, on the other hand (as in a train) are not a problem. The hinge could be firmer at very small angles, where the screen would fall. We can only talk about the SKU 4K HDR when we talk about the cover. It is equipped with an additional layer of glass, which also increases the weight and height compared to the 1080p model. We can not say if stability improves at this point, but the stability of our test unit is excellent. You can even lift the device when you grab it in the corner of the screen and it takes a lot of force to cause deformation of the image on the panel. However, there are clearly audible crunches that affect a little to the good impression. The glasses are thin on both sides and there is a little more space for the cameras. However, we do not like the big black bar at the bottom of the panel, and it looks like a 16:10 panel would have adapted well. Lenovo reports that the ThinkPad X1 Extreme has passed several MIL-STD 810G tests, but does not specify individual scenarios. The keyboard is also resistant to projection water. In general, the agreement seems very sophisticated, only the crunchy (under pressure) sounds of the lid do not match. The rivals are close in size compared, but there are differences. The Dell XPS 15, as well as the MacBook Pro Apple have an even smaller footprint, and the Apple is also a bit lighter. However, the weight of X1 Extreme is still very good, with just over 1.8 kg, the other rivals weighing between 200 and 300 grams. The X1 Extreme 1080p SKU is supposed to be a bit lighter, but we have to wait until the test unit confirms it.
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme Windows 10 BIOS Update
Here, we offer Direct Download Link for Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme BIOS Update Windows 10 64-bit. The BIOS is original, not repacked or modified by us anyway. Just simply click the “Download Link” below.
- Download the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme BIOS Update.
- Extract the downloaded file.
- Double click on .exe file.
- This will open a dialog box that will prompt you to extract the required BIOS files. Accept and extract the files in the same directory as the downloaded file.
Note the exact name of the extracted file ‘.BIO’.
- Copy the extracted file ‘.BIO’ and the IFLASH.exe files to a USB flash drive with the correct format. Restart your computer when you finish.
At the start, press F1 or F2 after turning on the computer. Some Lenovo products have a small Novo button on the side (next to the power button) that you can press to access the BIOS Setup Utility. You may need to enter the BIOS once this screen is displayed.
- Select “Enable USB boot” on the selection screen OR configure your USB device as the first boot device from the boot configuration menu (with the arrow keys and Enter) at the DOS prompt.
- Press the F10 key and save the BIOS settings when finished.
- Start your PC from the USB device where you copied the files when you request it. If your BIOS has a predefined key for booting the BIOS, use it instead.
In the dialog message, choose the update of the disk drive.
- Choose the USB drive that contains the file and choose the BIOS version you want to install. The biography will be installed automatically. On some motherboards, you may need to write “IFLASH / PF _____.BIO” without quotes, where _____ is the name of the .BIO file you have written down.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Then exit the BIOS setup and restart your computer.
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme BIOS Update successfully installed.
Note: Don’t turn off the laptop when your laptop flashing Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme BIOS Update Windows 10.