Lenovo ThinkPad X390 BIOS Update Windows 10 – The Lenovo ThinkPad X390 BIOS Update Windows 10 is a fundamental part of your computer system that contains basic control functions. Unfortunately, the BIOS sometimes can be damaged or deleted due to user error or malicious programs, which makes your computer stand still and / or unusable. If this happens, you must reinstall your BIOS. Here, We offer the Lenovo ThinkPad X390 BIOS Update for Windows 10 by an appropriate installation guide. It is quite simple to download the Lenovo ThinkPad X390 BIOS Update Windows 10, just simply click the “Download Link” below.
Is the Lenovo ThinkPad X390 BIOS update necessary? Yes. But, be very careful when updating your BIOS. In general, it is only necessary if the new BIOS supports your new processor, an unlikely situation with a laptop or if you increase the amount of RAM that your motherboard can recognize and use. If the BIOS update fails, it faces a potentially useless machine and can be expensive to repair. Because this is a firmware that is the most basic set of instructions that your computer needs to start and start your computer. It is loaded into the computer’s memory when it is turned on.
At today’s Mobile World Congress (February 24), Lenovo announced the new ThinkPad X390 and ThinkPad X390 Yoga, a pair of laptops designed for business users. The ThinkPad X390 dual-helmet will start at $ 1,099, while the ThinkPad X390 Basic will cost $ 1,359 when it launches in June. In Windows 10 Pro, the ThinkPad X390 can be configured with a Core i7 processor, 32 GB of RAM and a PCIe SSD with a capacity of up to 1 TB. Graphics are limited to integrated HD Graphics 620 graphics. The X390 has a 13.3-inch screen, an advantage that has not been matched by the 12.5-inch ThinkPad X280 screen last year.
Lenovo ThinkPad X390 Windows 10 BIOS Update, Setup & Maintenance Manual
Here, we offer Direct Download Link for Lenovo ThinkPad X390 BIOS Update Windows 10 64-bit. The BIOS is original, not repacked or modified by us anyway. Just simply click the “Download Link” below.
- Download the Lenovo ThinkPad X390 BIOS Update.
- Extract the downloaded file.
- Double click on .exe file.
- This will open a dialog box that will prompt you to extract the required BIOS files. Accept and extract the files in the same directory as the downloaded file.
Note the exact name of the extracted file ‘.BIO’.
- Copy the extracted file ‘.BIO’ and the IFLASH.exe files to a USB flash drive with the correct format. Restart your computer when you finish.
At the start, press F1 or F2 after turning on the computer. Some Lenovo products have a small Novo button on the side (next to the power button) that you can press to access the BIOS Setup Utility. You may need to enter the BIOS once this screen is displayed.
- Select “Enable USB boot” on the selection screen OR configure your USB device as the first boot device from the boot configuration menu (with the arrow keys and Enter) at the DOS prompt.
- Press the F10 key and save the BIOS settings when finished.
- Start your PC from the USB device where you copied the files when you request it. If your BIOS has a predefined key for booting the BIOS, use it instead.
In the dialog message, choose the update of the disk drive.
- Choose the USB drive that contains the file and choose the BIOS version you want to install. The biography will be installed automatically. On some motherboards, you may need to write “IFLASH / PF _____.BIO” without quotes, where _____ is the name of the .BIO file you have written down.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Then exit the BIOS setup and restart your computer.
- Lenovo ThinkPad X390 BIOS Update successfully installed.
Lenovo ThinkPad X390 BIOS Windows 10 Update
Lenovo ThinkPad X390 BIOS Package
Lenovo ThinkPad X390 System BIOS